We exist to help our clients adapt and thrive in an increasingly complex, digital world.
We do this by staying neutral to any one technology. By being agnostic, we can truly work for our clients, in their best interests, not that of any one solution over another.
We understand complexity, systems and technology…and how to bring them together to solve business problems.
We leverage our knowledge and experience in digital anthropology, design and systems thinking, behavioural economics, infonomics and systems architecture. All from seasoned experience.
We are not software developers, integrators or solutions vendors. We are digital business architects, sherpas, navigators, trusted advisors, mentors, collaborators. Being vendor and solution agnostic means we work in your favour.
Our practice areas are;
- Digital Business Evolution for News Media Companies
- Netnography Research
- Financial restructuring for news media and small to medium sized businesses
- Data Breach Coaching & Preparedness (Cyber Resiliency Blueprint)
- Software and Technology Selection (we are vendor neutral)
- Digital business model development and “Digital Transformation” (Digital Adaptation)
- Data Journalism implementation & training
- Content & Data Monetization (infonomics)