Every publisher is struggling today. From small to large newspapers, magazines and books. Many are struggling to find their way in the digital age. That’s where we come in.
We work in two primary sectors;
- Publishing: newspapers, magazines and books
- Startups launching new technologies onto the global stage
For publishers, we bring to bear our knowledge of digital audience growth hacking, marketing, circulation, data journalism, building digital newsrooms and digital transformation best practices for news media.
For startups we leverage our knowledge and experience in digital anthropology, design and systems thinking, behavioural economics, infonomics and marketing. All from seasoned experience.
We are not software developers, integrators or solutions vendors. We are digital business architects, sherpas, navigators, trusted advisors, mentors, collaborators. Being vendor and solution agnostic means we work in your favour.
Our practice areas are;
- Digital Business Evolution for News Media Companies
- Netnography Research
- Financial restructuring for news media and startups
- Data Breach Coaching & Preparedness (Cyber Resiliency Blueprint)
- Software and Technology Selection (we are vendor neutral)
- Digital business model development and “Digital Transformation” (Digital Adaptation)
- Data Journalism implementation & training
- Content & Data Monetization (infonomics)
- Bringing new technologies to market
- Evaluating CMS’ for newspapers and magazines
- Production workflow analysis and development
- Pre-commercialization and international marketing for startups