Organisations of all sizes today operate to some degree in the digital world. That means data collection, analysis and management. Our work is at the governance level, ensuring your corporate by-laws are in sync with privacy laws and overall digital governance. If you have apps and connect with data within and without the organisation, you need to be prepared. As of November 2018, all Canadian companies have a duty to report a data breach. Failure to do so can result in a fine up to CAD$100,000. We’ll help you be ready.
- Data breach coach in case of breaches
- Risk mitigation plans for data breaches and security
- Data monetization strategies (infonomics)
- Developing good data and digital governance best practices
- Education for senior management and board directors
- Data valuation and modelling
- Working alongside PR agencies and law firms during a breach crisis